Writing Bureau specialises in the delivery of a wide and exclusive range of writing services covering Nottingham and the East Midlands. Services can be delivered on-site, where necessary or remotely - anywhere within the UK. With our interdisciplinary approach, and experience within a multitude of settings, you can rest assured in the knowledge that you’ll receive 100% satisfactory results with a fast turnaround.
- Unlimited number of amendments
- Integrity and confidentiality
Our areas of expertise:
- Copywriting and content writing
- Transcribing (audio and video)
- Creative writing (poetry commissions - commemorative events, i.e., birthdays, weddings, funerals)
- Electronic minutes and note taking
- Academic specialist (electronic) note taking in further and higher education institutions for hearing / visually impaired and dyslexic students
Contact us here
with enquiries, a quotation for your document, project or area of support required.
Lauren works on location - within the East Midlands, remotely and also from her business premises at 211 Mansfield Road, Ng1 3fs.
Fees include travel within a 10 mile radius.
To book Lauren for an assignment, please do so well in advance as to avoid disappointment.
Consultation £30 (1 hour in person or remotely) fee waived on commencement of assignment
Hourly from £15 for basic proofreading to £40 for copywriting/editing - contact us
Daily (7 hours) £
Project / budget - please see above with a proposal, for further details
- students in receipt of DSA (Disabled Student Allowance) receive a 15% discount. All other students 10%.
All services are tailored to the individual or organisational needs and are entirely confidential.
For further information and pricing, contact Lauren on 07773982464
or pop into Lauren Paige Fine Art Gallery / Writing Bureau.